Why I love dog training
I have been honored to be a part of ASAS for over 2 years now. The human-animal bond is undeniable and it is especially strong between a service dog and his/her person. I became a veterinarian because of my affection for dogs (cats are OK too). I love the challenge of caring for patients that can’t verbally explain their illness or injury. As a surgeon, I enjoy fixing problems and quickly getting my patients on to the road to recovery. In treating dogs and cats I get to help the humans that care for them as well. I hope my educational seminars and newsletters will help keep our teams healthy and functional for a very long time.
5 things about me
- As a veterinarian I should be unbiased. However, I will show favoritism to Labrador Retrievers especially if they are English.
- I am a huge Harry Potter fan.
- The most commonly played artist in my IPod is Adele.
- My newest hobby is competing in Barn Hunt trials with my Labradors.
- I am a die hard fan of the University of Tennessee women’s basketball team. If you show up at my house with a UConn shirt I may not let you in.